Non-Profit groups and organizations within the Monterey Peninsula whose primary function is the producing of Theatre, Dance or Musical Performance (Instrumental or Vocal) may apply for financial support grants from the MPTT.
In order to be eligible to apply for a grant from the MPTT, local non-profit performing arts groups must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a currently registered non-profit performing arts organization and provide the IRS Determination Letter and copy of last filed Form 990.
- Be current with all tax filings, and in good standing with the California State Department of Justice, Registry of Charitable Trusts
- Indicate the specific project or projects that the grant will support (grants will not be provided for general operation purposes).
- Provide specific and detailed use of the proposed grant request (i.e. – amounts and percentages to be used for personnel; supplies; rights/royalties; sets; costumes; etc.).
- Acknowledge the Monterey Peninsula Theatre Trust as a donor/benefactor in all performance program material using the following language: “This production is made possible in part through a grant provided by the Monterey Peninsula Theatre Trust.”
NOTE: Performance Arts Associations & Non-Profits are eligible for only 1 grant per calendar year
Application (Coming Soon)